Health Care 8pcs/1bag Pain Relieving Patch Natural Ingredients Transdermal Pain Patch Herbal Medical Far Infrared Heater
8 pcs White Tiger Balm Chinese Herbs Medical Plaster For Joint Pain Back Neck Curative Plaster knee pads for arthritis
Package: 8 piece / 1bag
Pain Relief Plaster
Suitable Scope: � Assist treatment for cervical�spine,shoulder pericarditis,lumbar muscle strain,knee joint ache.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
1. Rash,ache or excessive skin irritation occurs.
2. Conditions worsen.
3. Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occour again within a few days.
How to Use:
1. Wash your hands before applying the patch.
2. Clean and dry the affected area.
3. Bend the patch and remove the film to expose the adhesive side.
4. Apply the adhesive side directly on the skin in the affected area.
5. Only use one patch to the affected area, the patch can last up to 8-12 hours.
6. Wash your hands after removing the patch.
7. If the pain is persistent 8-12 hours after the first patch and the second patch may be applied.
8. Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
Directions for using pain relieving patch
1. Use only as directed. For external use only
2. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, rashes, wounds or damaged skin.
3. An allergic person should consult a physician
4. If you have sensitive skin, consult a doctor before using
5. Do not use with a heating pad
6. Discontinue use at least one hour before a bath and do not use immediately after a bath �
Just click the�”Add To Cart”�Button Below! There’s a very limited stock, and they will go soon! Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
� � ��� ��� � �
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal� and�2Checkout�.
4.� 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !�
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Joint Pain and Arthritis
Chronic pain caused by arthritis affects millions of people in the United States every year. About one in four adults with arthritis�15 million people�report experiencing severe joint pain related to arthritis.Additionally, nearly half of adults with arthritis have persistent pain.
Children with arthritis have pain as well, but there is less population-based information about them.
Learn about arthritis-related severe joint pain in the United States, and recommended pain management strategies that can help people with arthritis control their pain.
Severe joint pain: When an individual rates his or her pain as 7 or higher out of 10 on a scale of 0 (no pain) to 10 (as bad as it can be).
Persistent pain: When an individual reports having pain (of any severity) on most or all days in the past 3 months.
Severe Joint Pain Among Adults With Arthritis
Arthritis-related severe joint pain affects adults of all ages, both sexes, and all races and ethnicities. Most of what we know about severe joint pain is for adults. The age-standardized prevalence of severe joint pain among adults with arthritis varies by state, ranging from 20% in Utah to 46% in Mississippi.1
From 2002 to 2014 in the United States, severe joint pain prevalence among adults with arthritis was:
Higher among women (29.2%) than men (22.7%).
Highest among adults aged 45 to 64 years (30.7%). Prevalence was the same for adults aged 18 to 44 years (24.9%) and adults aged 65 years or older (24.3%).
Highest among non-Hispanic Blacks (42.3%), followed by Hispanics (35.8%), and non-Hispanic whites (23.1%).
Severe joint pain is more common among adults with arthritis who also have other chronic conditions including diabetes (40.9%), heart disease (34.1%), and obesity (31.7%), and among adults with a disability (45.6%).
More than half (56.3%) of adults with arthritis and serious psychological distress reported having severe joint pain.