Swim Belt Beginner Swimming Trainer
$0.00 – $117.95
SWIM WITHOUT LIMIT!
The SWIM BELT� Beginner Swimming Trainer provides you an excellent swimming experience in a limited space and improves your swimming endurance and learn new swimming styles.
Training with a swim belt can increase speed and endurance for an overall stronger open water swim. Whether it is practicing bilateral breathing, kicking, or sighting for a buoy, a swim belt should be part of your swim training.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
It turns a small pool into an Olympic sized arena.
- It aids in practicing bilateral breathing helping you concentrate on the least amount of head rotation you need to take a breath on each side.
- It improves your kicking by allowing you to concentrate on the motion from your hips and thighs rather than from your knees. and allows you to work on sighting, which is something all triathletes need to practice.
- It helps to minimize over-rotation from one side to the other by letting you concentrate on equal rotation for each side and allows you to apply the same pull force with each arm and aid in a full stroke for each arm.
- The adjustable belt and clip system on this aquatic fitness equipment accommodates various body types and makes for a secure, perfect fit every time.
Composed of a neoprene belt and an elastic band (length 200 cm), it is the ideal system for aquatic activity in a small space.
- It is easy to use. It simply involves attaching the elastic to a fixed, solid point, such as the access ladder.
HOW TO USE
- Put your belt around your waist. To swim the breaststroke or the crawl, position the ring (which connects the elastic to the belt) in the middle of the back.
I can finally swim long distances without ending up at the end of the pool!” Easy to adapt to the size and hang on a fixed point. “Francis V.
SAMPLE OF ENDURANCE TRAINING USING THE SWIM BELT�
- Start with a 15-minute continuous swim at a constant speed. Increase the total swimming time each week until you swim for 30 to 35 minutes.
- When you have been swimming for 30 to 35 minutes, adjust your speed by starting slowly and gradually increasing the speed throughout the workout, the last five minutes being a very significant effort.
- Swimming belts can be used once a week for endurance swimming, or twice a week for speed training and endurance training.
- Material: Latex Tube
- Belt size:
- Length 1.2m / 3.93ft
- Adjustable range about 55cm-105cm / 21.65- 41.34in
- 1 x Elastic Rope
- 1 x Belt
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x Mesh Bag
SHIPPING FEE – FLAT RATE OF $5.99
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE:
Please expect 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.
|CHOOSE YOUR BUNDLE||
IM BELT � + Floating Belt, SWIM BELT �
|Buy More. Pay Less||
1 SET, 2 SETS (SAVE 5% OFF), 3 SETS (SAVE 10% OFF)