Stainless Steel Odour Remover Soap
$0.00 – $20.95
If you love cooking with garlic, you know it does a lot of good in recipes by helping build flavour — but its�strong odour�can linger for hours, especially on our hands. Washing your hands with soap may not be enough to get rid of the odour, but we have a solution for you.
- Effective and removes the odour instantly:�An effective solution for unpleasant odours on the hands. Once they have been washed with the stainless-steel soap for about�30 seconds�under running water, your hands will be fresh and�free from odours�again.
- Remove unwanted smell from your hands:�Remove any unwanted smells or odours from your hands after handling things such as onion, garlic, fish etc. To remove those unwanted scents from your hands, just simply use this like a bar of soap, while rubbing it on your hands, soaking your hands in the water.
- Chemistry of sulfur and stainless steel:�Not surprisingly, it all has to do with the chemistry of sulfur and stainless steel. Garlic, onion and fish contain molecules with sulfur. When cutting those, the molecules are transferred to your skin. Washing your hands with water heightens the smell because the water causes the sulfur to turn into sulfuric acid. When you touch stainless steel, the molecules in the steel bind with the sulfur molecules on your hands, thus transferring the molecules (along with the smell) to the metal and off from your hands.
- Neutralizes strong odours:�Stainless steel soap is a piece of stainless steel, in the form of a soap bar or other hand-held shape. Its purpose is to neutralize or reduce strong odours such as those from handling garlic, onion, durian, guava, salami, or fish.
- Easy to use and durable:�It’s great in the kitchen – just rub the stainless-steel marvel in your hands under cold water, and odours like onion and garlic disappear. Even better, it never wears out, and no additional cleaning is necessary. You only need one because it lasts forever.