This Motion Activated Sprinkler Repeller Keeps Unwanted Animals Out Of Your Garden Effectively, Safe and Harmless.
Does a dog keep pooping in your garden or in a particular spot in your yard where you wish he wouldn�t, or perhaps rabbits or deer keep munching on your flowers or tomato plants. This brilliant new invention combines a sensor with a yard sprinkler and will spray oncoming pests and pets to deter them from entering that area. It�s perfect for scaring off dogs, cats, deer, rabbits, mice, birds, raccoons, squirrels, and more.
SprayCrow sprinkler contains a sensor that�s powered by a solar rechargeable battery and will automatically detect any movement within 36 feet radius. Once it detects movement, it sprays an area up to 1200 feet for 5 seconds, and then stops until it detects more movement.
All you have to do is just attach a garden hose, and SprayCrow will do the rest. It�s a safe alternative to ugly fencing, and won�t hurt any animals that it sprays, as it�ll just scare them off so they run away. It�s also great at deterring other wild pests from entering your yard or garden such as armadillos, chipmunks, coyotes, foxes, geese, moles, opossums, skunks, and more.
- Protects gardens, landscaped areas and yards from deer, rabbits, birds and other animal intruders
- Detects and sprays both day and night
- Effective and Harmless � The sudden noise, movement and spray scare animals, teaching them to avoid your area.
- Upgraded Motion Sensor � Unique lens design increases detection range for smaller animals, like cats and raccoons.
- Fail-Safe and Leak-proof Valve � The valve is designed to automatically close and cut off the water even without power.
- Hooks up in seconds with a standard garden hose
- Efficient � Conserves water just 2 to 3 cups per deterrence.