Sanding Disc Holder
$0.00 – $20.95
SANDING SHOULDN’T BE DIFFICULT
Save yourself some time and hassle during your next woodworking project with one of these Sanding Disc Holders.
These Sanding Disc Holders are made from a rubber polymer base that can withstand almost any abuse you give it. Engineered to provide the best results in the shortest amount of time; it’s great for sanding flat surfaces as well as hard-to-reach areas. With the quick-change hook and loop system, paper changes are fast and easy. Put this tool in your toolbox today and find out just how much easier those sanding projects become.
“I love it! No more fighting with sandpaper sheets, trying to cut them just right and then load them in a handheld block. It seems no matter what style clamps the block had, you never could get the tension just right. Too tight and the sandpaper would rip. Too loose and the edges would snag. Meanwhile, this block takes hook/loop discs perfectly. As a bonus, the sanding discs are a heavier material than just plain sandpaper, so they hold up much, much longer. I’m never going back…” – John, 49, USER
- This is the perfect sanding accessory that looks and feels just like a sander should unlike there distant cousins… sanding blocks. Sanding blocks are just that, sanding blocks. They can be kind of handy but keeping the sandpaper on the block can be a bit of a challenge and they are altogether clunky to use.
- A one of a kind, ergonomically designed sanding tool that is so simple and feels so familiar in our hands, it’s a wonder why it took so long for someone to think of it. It made from a sturdy, yet flexible composite material and has a hook and loop base. The Hook and loop base are designed to accept orbital sanding discs that most of us already have in our shop.
- It will work with any hole pattern of sanding disc or even no hole sanding discs. Your hook and loop paper will easily attach and easily come off of the Sanding Disc Holder when its time to change paper or grits.
- The sides of the Sanding Disc Holder are uniquely angled slightly inward. This helps when getting into corners of cabinets or anywhere you need to get up against a sidewall of a project. It’s a tremendous feature that will help most of us out when sanding bookcases, cabinets, desks, countertops and more.
- Material: Rubber
- 1 pc x Sanding Disc Holder
SHIPPING FEE – FLAT RATE OF $5.99�
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE:�Please expect a 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.
5 inch Mouse Shaped, 5 inch Round, 6 inch Mouse Shaped, 70 x 135 mm