Piscifun® Alloy M Baitcasting Reel, Low Profile Saltwater Casting Fishing Reel, 6.3:1/7.5:1/8.4:1Gear Ratio Baitcaster
$0.00 – $89.99
- Excellent Durability – The ADC12 grade aluminum frame of the Alloy M baitcasting reel offers exceptional durability, corrosion resistance and impact resistance, which will help you battle hard fighting fish in fresh and saltwater.
- Precise Magnetic Braking – Featuring a precise finely tuned magnetic braking system featuring 12 magnets, which offers quick on-the-fly adjustment to avoid backlashes no matter the conditions you face. Less backlashes mean more time casting and more fish in the boat.
- Power House – The exquisite cooperation of four 10% larger carbon drag washers and one oversize Hamai CNC brass gear deliver 22lbs of drag and all the power you need! These features mean the Alloy M casting reel can easily handle pulling trophy fish from heavy cover. The Hamai cut technology is designed with more teeth than typical systems to increase the overall incredibly smooth performance.
- Ultra Smooth Performance – Equipped with 8 double shielded high quality ball bearings and 1 roller bearing which provides an ultra smooth retrieve, even under heavy load. The high speed NMB bearings assist with maximim casting distance.
- Committed to the Best Experience – The Alloy M baitcasting reel comes in 6.3:1, 7.5:1 & 8.4:1 gear ratio options making it very adaptable to multiple fishing techniques and styles. The extended carbon handle provides better leverage and the high density EVA knobs with the Piscifun logo are more durable and comfortable.
6.3:1, 7.5:1, 8.4:1
LEFT HAND, RIGHT HAND