Nhs Compression Arthritis Relief Gloves
NHS Compression Arthritis Relief Gloves
Indications for use
If one or more of the following indications apply to you,
you would benefit tremendously from using the Medidu Rheumatoid Arthritis / Osteoarthritis Gloves:�
- Perfect when you’re suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis in your hands.
- Perfect when you’re suffering from Osteoarthritis in your hands.
- Perfect for tired and cold hands.
- Perfect to contain swellings.
- Perfect for Raynaud’s disease.
- European bestseller, praised by many international rheumatoid arthritis specialists!
- Perfect for pain relief, stiffness and other rheumatoid arthritis related complaints.
- Offers compression, support and warmth, which stimulates the blood circulation.
- Has open finger tops for extra grip. Temporary�50% discount!�
Special Features Medidu Rheumatoid Arthritis / Osteoarthritis Gloves
Our specialists tested the�Medidu Rheumatoid Arthritis / Osteoarthritis Gloves as�one of the best aids�for rheumatoid arthritis in the hands and they have been specifically developed to�relieve pain�in your hands caused by rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis. These gloves are made of soft and breathable cotton. The glove has open finger tops.
The�Medidu Rheumatoid Arthritis / Osteoarthritis Gloves are therefore�praised by many international specialists�and the gloves have been worn with great success for years by many satisfied customers all over Europe.
And for the right size, you are to measure the width of your palm (see illustration).
|Width of your Palm:||Recommended size:|
|2.36 – 2.76 inch (6 – 7 cm)||Small|
|2.76 – 3.15 inch (7 – 8 cm)||Medium|
|3.15 – 3.74 inch (8 – 9.5 cm)||Large|
Large, Medium, Small
Black, Grey, Pink