Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge
$0.00 – $33.95
The Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge measures the Camber and Caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc. It allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear. A useful tool to maintain the correct Camber setting after dismantling and re-assembling of the suspension.
This is great for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle. Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees.
- Magnetic gauge attaches to the hub or disc brake.
- Helps to save expensive repair and down time
- Suitable for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle
- Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees
- Allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear
- Allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension or to check the amount of camber change before re-installing
- Easy to read and convenient to operate
- Time and money saving
- Size: approx. 12.7 x 5cm/ 5″ x 1.97″ (L*D)
Instructions for use:
- Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (fixture), remove the tire
- Carefully suck the magnetic gauge tool on the side of the brake wheel
- Adjust the gauge tool to zero
- Install the required positioning special parts
- Use special tool, with the help of magnetic gauge tool’s degree instruction to adjust the positioning parts to the required measurement angle
- If there is a little deviation when re-test with the positioning tool, just fine-tune at the bottom of the car. (Generally a little deviation does not cause positioning failure)
- 1 x Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge
SHIPPING FEE – FLAT RATE OF $5.99�
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE:�Please expect a 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.