DON�T LET A KNEE INJURY OR ARTHRITIS KEEP YOU SIDELINED. THE KNEE BELT MAY HELP YOU GET BACK IN THE GAME.
Knee osteoarthritis is a condition where cartilage in the knee degenerates, or breaks down, which can lead to inflammation, pain, and swelling in the knee joint. With the�Knee Guard Protector you’ll improve conditions.
Articular cartilage covers the condyle, the curved end of the femur where it meets the meniscus, a rubbery segment of cartilage that covers the tibia and acts as a shock absorber
- Articular cartilage also lines the underside of the patella, or kneecap, which floats above the spot where the other three leg bones meet.
- In a healthy knee, the presence of cartilage allows the leg bones and the patella to glide smoothly during the joint�s hinge-like movements.
But with knee osteoarthritis, this cartilage begins to degenerate, either due to the wear and tear of aging, prior traumatic injury, or both.
The first sign of knee osteoarthritis is often aching pain, swelling, or stiffness in the knee, which indicates the knee�s cartilage is inflamed.
The inflamed knee cartilage begins to thin and may even disappear completely, causing direct friction of the knee bones against one another.
This bone-on-bone friction can lead to the development of osteophytes, or bone spurs, in the knee joint, which can cause pain if they increase joint friction.
As knee osteoarthritis progresses, patients can lose some or all of the knee�s range of motion, or its ability to bear the body’s weight.
As you age, it is a natural process for kneecap (patellar) cartilages to experience wear and tear. This usually results in strains felt in the knees for people ages 45 onwards and it transforms into chronic pains as the person reaches their late 50s.
The knee protectors soft strap is designed to target support specifically your ageing patellar tendon, unlike other braces that applies tight pressure on your whole knee cap.
Full knee-cap support brace is harmful to older knees as the pressure is distributed to other areas that do not require it. Using such knee support tend to worsen conditions..�
“We have helped 95% of our knee pains patients recover by just switching their knee support to this strap.”�
– Dr Artin, Researcher
HOW DO KNEE�GUARDS WORK?
The knee guard protector knee brace is a great way to help alleviate the pain associated with arthritis. They’re especially effective for patients with osteoarthritis. Arthritis knee braces are designed for everyday use and may help patients live an active lifestyle with less pain. They do this by helping support the weight of the body on the unhealthy parts of the knee and shifting the pressure to the healthier areas. Because arthritis knee supports encourage mobility and activity, they can also help reduce stiffness in the joint. This well-designed knee brace will be lightweight so they’re easy to wear and won’t weigh you down. That’s what makes them so great for daily use!
Wearing this soft knee strap significantly
- Reduced pain levels during level walking
- Reduced the time to complete the 10-m walk
- Increased knee confidence in walking
Two more ways a brace might help people who have knee arthritis:
Relieving kneecap pain.�
When weakness or softness of cartilage under the kneecap causes pain, the knee brace with a cutout for the kneecap can help keep the bone in place and ease the pain. It should enable you to more comfortably do exercises to strengthen the quadriceps, says Matt Holland, manager of physical therapy for the Methodist Center for Sports Medicine in Houston.�
Many people report relief from knee pain with the knee brace. Experts believe these may help by providing warmth and compression, which may relieve swelling. The main benefit, however, may be psychological, says Holland. “It gives you a feeling of support and a reminder to be more careful of that knee when you’re physically active.”
- Absorb Shocks & Relieve Pain
- Resilient –�Compression Pad in the knee strap snugly holds the patellar around the knee and absorbs the shocks. Effectively reduced pressure exerted on the patellar tendon and joints to minimize the risk of injuries during activities.
- Perfect Design
- Universal size – ( fits the left or right knee and is unisex), It fits in 10”~18″ knee circumference, This Adjustable Knee Strap to fit both legs. the size of knee strap can be adjusted to fit almost everyone. and adjust tightness, fits for everyone who like running, basketball, soccer or other sports involving in frequent moving or jumping. Also easy taking on or off.
- Breathable & Lightweight -�Latex-free material, four-way stretch spandex, and integrated flexible side stabilizers make this brace stand out from the crowd. It lifts and protects the knee joint, and the antimicrobial fabric and airflow vents make it a perfect choice for a long, sweaty run.
- Size: 34 x 5.5cm
- Weight: 40g
- Material: Cotton, Rubber
- 1 x�Knee Guard Protector
There are no reviews yet.