Heat Insulation Film For Windows
$33.95 – $65.95
????�93% OF CUSTOMERS BUY 3 OR MORE�????
Heat Insulation Film for windows !!!
Improve the look of your home�by�spicing up your window�with this�Anti-Glare Film.�Added�daytime privacy�you need, it also shields outsiders from seeing into home and belongings, potentially protecting you from theft.
Home will be�more comfortable�even on�hot summer days�as it�allows natural light�in but�blocks ultraviolet rays.�More than�skin protection,�it�prevents furniture, flooring, and walls from fadingcaused by UV-rays.��
As it adds�layer of insulation on windows, it�improves energy usage,�preventing furnaces and air-condition from overworkingand so using less power means�lower cost of bills. Make such difference with this window film!
- THICK AND HIGH QUALITY�– have excellent thermal insulation effect, with anti-scratch layer on the surface, friction resisting, won�t fade nor blister.
- HEAT INSULATION AND ENERGY SAVING�– blocking out 85% of infrared rays, retain heat in winter and keep it out in summer, energy saving. 10% of VLT meaning effectively reduce glare.
- EFFECTIVE UV REJECTION -�blocks out 97% of UV rays, prevent and reduces fading and aging of interior furnishings.
- PRIVACY PROTECTION –�great intended privacy during daytime; the privacy-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior.
- STATIC CLING AND NON-ADHESIVES –�glue-free design, no chemical release.
- EASY TO INSTALL�- make sure window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes, remember to use a lot of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
Just click the�”Add To Cart”�Button Below! There’s a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.�
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
� � ��� ��� � �
SK Fashion’s 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments.
4.� 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !�
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Window Insulation Film Facts
A window insulation film�is a plastic film which can be applied to glass windows�to reduce heat transfer. There are two types in common use designed to reduce heat flow via radiation�and�convection�respectively.
Solar Control Film
This works by reflecting the infra-red component of�Solar�(often 700W/sq M) and absorbing the UV component. Some films are also silvered or tinted to reduce visible light.
Convection control film�
A film is attached to the window frame to trap a pocket of air between the glass and the film, creating a double-glazed system with an insulating gap of still air. [[Thermal conductivity]] of still air is 0.024 W/m/K and much lower than that of glass (0.96 W/m/K). Thermal conductivity of common materials] Engineering toolbox</ref> Factors which limit the performance of a double glazed window are gap width, convection within the cavity and radiative heat transfer across the gap which is largely independent of its width.
Typical absorption for a silvered film is 65% for visible and infra red with 99% for UV. This type of film sticks directly onto the glass.
40 x 200 Cm, 40 x 300 cm, 40 x 500 cm, 50 x 200 cm, 50 x 300 cm, 50 x 500 cm, 60 x 200 cm, 60 x 300 cm, 60 x 500 cm, 70 x 300 cm, 70 x 500 cm, 80 x 300 cm, 80 x 500 cm, 90 x 300 cm, 90 x 500 cm