Ear Wax Vacuum
$0.00 – $33.95
Why shouldn’t you clean your ears with a cotton swab?
It is not a good idea to clean your ears with cotton swab because the cotton swab reaches the eardrums. And when it reaches the eardrums it may harm your ears. Based on studies, eardrums are very delicate that may rupture�even in the gentlest pressure you have when you use the cotton swab for cleaning your ear. It may leak a clear fluid when the pain is severe and the worst is it can even lead to a conductive hearing loss.
That is why�Ear Wax Vacuum�is here to serve you. The�ear wax vacuum�draws dirt particles and moisture out of the ear, that would be considered as powerful yet gentle. It will remove the wax gently and without injury. It has silicone tips to protect the ear and that will also prevent the tip of the vacuum from entering too far. This machine is considered as a�quiet-safe-effective-convenient-healthy-and-comfortable.
How to use:
- Open the battery cover at the bottom and put the 2AA size battery. Then close the cover.
- Put the silicon ear plug on the tube of the unit make it sure that it is firmly fixed on the tube.
- Switch on the unit and the motor is running with sound.
- Put the tube in the ear and slightly turn in order to draw out earwax.
- 1x Ear Cleaner
- 4x Hygienic Silicone Nozzle
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x Instruction Manual