Blackhead Vacuum Removal Tool
$0.00 – $65.95
????�93% OF CUSTOMERS BUY 3 OR MORE�????
Blackhead Vacuum Removal Tool !!!
- Suction�bigger than�traditional comedo suction probe�
- Five levels,�suitable for different skin
- Rechargeable by USB�cable, easy and convenient
- Comes with 4 interchangeable tips, with 4 different functions.(skin peeling, face tightening, pore cleaning, blackhead, and acne pulling up wrinkle removal)
- Diamond Skin Peeling:�The exfoliating tip provides a non-invasive treatment to rub off the top skin layer to remove the dead cells. Makes skin smoother, with a more refined texture, and firmer by stimulating your natural cell renewal.
- Face Lifting:�The vacuum lift system creates a gentle stimulating massaging action, stimulates microcirculation, makes firm skin and tight face.
- Deep Pore Cleansing:�Unique small round hole design, could suck acne, blackhead, or dirt inside the pores to deep clean the pores and prevent acne.
- Wrinkle Removal:�Unique small elliptical hole design, creates gentle massage and stimulate to the corner of the eyes, nose, mouth, deep influence in the deep skin to remove wrinkles and prevent deep wrinkle.
At�SK Fashion�, we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at�[email protected]
Just click the�”Add To Cart”�Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.�
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
� � ��� ��� � �
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payment.
4.� 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!�
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Blackheads are small, dark lesions that appear on the skin, often on the face and neck. They are a feature of mild acne, but they can appear without other signs of acne being present.
They contain an oxidized version of melanin, the dark pigment made by cells in the skin.
In the United States (U.S.) acne is a skin infection that affects up to 50 million people. Handling blackheads in the right way can help prevent the development of more severe acne.
Fast facts about blackheads
Blackheads are made of oxidized melanin and not trapped dirt.
Squeezing or scrubbing at blackheads can make them worse.
To reduce blackheads, avoid oil-based skin care products, humid environments, tight clothes, and skin products that contain alcohol.
They tend to appear when hormones lead to the increased production of sebum, an oily substance, by the glands under the skin.
What are blackheads?
Blackheads are a type of comedo. Comedones occur when the pores in the skin become plugged with dead skin cells and an oily, protective substance known as sebum.
The top of the blackhead, which is visible on the surface of the skin, has a dark color.
Normally, hair grows from hair follicles in the pores, and the sebum-producing sebaceous glands lie underneath.
When these pores are plugged, the dead skin cells in the open pore react with oxygen in the air and turn black, forming a blackhead.
This is often confused with trapped dirt, but the development of blackheads is not related to the cleanliness of the skin.
Other acne lesions are usually closed, but in blackheads, the skin around the clogged pore opens, air gets in causing the collected sebum oil or dead skin cells to oxidize and turn black or sometimes yellowish.
Blackheads appear most frequently on the face, back, neck, chest, arms, and shoulders. There are more hair follicles in these areas.
Some factors can increase the chance of developing blackheads.
Age and hormonal changes are an important factor. Like other symptoms of acne, blackheads are most common during puberty, when the change in hormone levels triggers a spike in sebum production. However, they can appear at any age.
Androgen, the male sex hormone, triggers greater secretion of sebum and a higher turnover of skin cells around puberty. Both boys and girls experience higher levels of androgens during adolescence.
After puberty, hormonal changes related to menstruation, pregnancy, and the use of birth control pills can also bring on blackheads in women.
Overproduction of skin cells by the body can cause blackheads.
Other factors include:
- The blocking or covering pores by cosmetics and clothing
- Heavy sweating
- Shaving and other activities that open the hair follicles
- High humidity and grease in the immediate environment
- Some health conditions, such as stress, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Medications that encourage rapid skin cell turnover
- Use of some steroid-based drugs, such as corticosteroids
- Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not directly cause blackheads. Excessive scrubbing in an attempt to remove them can make them worse.
The main symptom is the small, dark lesion that gives blackheads their name.
Blackheads are a symptom of acne, but, being caused by open pores, they differ in some ways from other acne lesions.
Blackheads are non-inflammatory. This means they are not infected, and they will not cause pain and discomfort in the same way as pimples and pustules.
Blackheads have a raised texture, but they are flatter than pimples.
The change in appearance caused by blackheads can lead to embarrassment and social or psychological difficulties in some patients.
Sebaceous filaments look like blackheads, but they are different. They can appear on the nose. They tend to be smaller, appear in groups, and feel flat to the touch. Sebaceous filaments are glands that channel the flow of sebum through the pores. Unlike blackheads, they are not a form of acne.
Blackheads will rarely lead to a doctor’s visit unless severe acne is already present. They are easy to identify and diagnose from their appearance.
bundle EU plug, bundle US plug, bundle USB line, New Powerful Gold, New Standard, Powerful Black, Powerful White, Standard