Anti Snore Micro CPAP Stop Snoring Device
$0.00 – $22.95
Anti-Snore Micro CPAP – Sleep Apnea Treatment – Stop Snoring Now
Introducing the World’s First maskless, hoseless, cordless micro-CPAP device.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, think again …
After months of rigorous product development, our team of highly-motivated individuals is more than excited to introduce a ground-breaking alternative to treat Sleep Apnea/Snoring.
Designed from the ground-up, our revolutionary breathing apparatus optimizes for comfort without sacrificing versatility:
- Nose Buds – Soft, comfortable silicone engineered to stay firmly in the nostril, forming a perfect seal without the need for straps.
- Housing – Lightweight molded shell holds all aeration components. The total weight of the device is less than three ounces.
- Inhalation Vents – As the individual inhales, air enters through the inhalation vents and is purified by carbon air filters. Such airflow is accentuated by an acceleration effect that results from the ergonomic design of our device.
- Exhalation Vents – As the individual exhales, unencumbered airflow exits through the micro-screens.
How exactly does it work?
When the soft-tissue in the back of your throat collapses, snoring ensues. If severe enough, little to no opening will exist; thus, causing a blockage of airflow. This condition is otherwise known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
Our anti-snoring device works to create a positive airflow via your nasal passageway in order to prevent the soft-tissue in the back of your throat from collapsing. You may be wondering, �How is this possible?�
The answer lies within the intricate array of air filters and micro-screens located within our device:
- An array of carbon air filters both purify and accelerate your air intake. Simultaneously, micro-screens in the exhalation vents act as a pressure gradient that limits the amount of air lost in each exhale.
- While working in unison, the above-stated elements of our device will increase your air intake without letting such excess air escape. As a result, more air is taken in, than lost; thus, creating a positive air pressure build-up.
A steady build-up and continuous flow of such pressure prevent the soft-tissue in the back of your throat from collapsing while asleep.
Please reference the video below to learn more about how our device works to alleviate you from snoring:
What are you waiting for?
Get yours today to finally make the dream of having a restful, uninterrupted night’s sleep into a reality! Our micro-CPAP device has already liberated over individuals from snoring or sleep apnea! We hope that we can change your life next …
Blue, RED, White