1 x Remote control robot dog 1 x Remote controller 1 x Built-in battery 1 x Manual 1 x Screwdriver 3 x Feeding accessories
1. All limbs can move: the dog’s front and rear legs are designed with independent motors, with a bionics concept and a real image; it can easily make a variety of movements through the remote control.
2. Can do a variety of actions: bionics limb activities, under the control of a new generation of smart chips, a variety of interesting and fun bionics actions, easy to achieve with the key.
3. Singing and dancing toy: the puppy can not only sing, but also dance; with the cool dance skills, the baby will swing up and down.
4. Storytelling to learn English: the system has upgraded the functions of storytelling and speaking English, which can comfort the baby through storytelling, and learn to speak English while playing.
5. Intelligent interactive questioning: press the question button, and the three questions will be asked in sequences, and you can choose to press the answer button to ask the corresponding question. (be careful not to answer the wrong question!)
6. Touch head interaction: by touching the barking head, the puppy will respond accordingly, which is funny.
7. Low battery reminder: the puppy will automatically remind when the battery is too low, using USB smart charging.
8. Intelligent action programming: through the remote control, press the programming button, and press multiple desired action buttons; after completions, the puppy can realize multiple actions continuously.
Product material: plastic + electronic components
Product size: 20 x 13.5 x 19.5 cm
Use time: about 120 minutes
Charging time: about 3 hours
Remote control distance: within 3 m
Remote control battery: 3A x 2 (not included)
Charging method: USB
Charging status: the charging method is unified (the LED light is on when charging, and the LED light is off when it is full.)
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement. Thank you for your understanding.