A quick wart treating patch that you’ll surely need in your medicine cabinet!
Each pack comes with 12 patches infused with Salicylic acid that acts as an antifungal, relieving itching; and Phenol as a disinfectant/ antiseptic.
Used for corns and calluses, wart, boils.
Usage and dosage:
- For external use only. Before using, soak feet in hot water for 10 minutes or more.
- Dry moisture.
- Tear the product and apply patch to infected area.
- Leave for 24 hours until the affected area softens and whitens. Repeat treatment until the corns all fall off.
This product is a compound preparation. Each piece of the ointment, weight is 0.2 g, per gram of ointment contains salicylic acid 780 mg, phenol, 40 mg.
1. Shall not be used for skin has burst.
2. If burning sensation, itching, redness occurs, stop usage.
3. Not to be used by pregnant women and lactating women.
4. If allergic to main components, do not use.
5. Please put this product in a place out of the reach of children.
6. If to be used by children, ensure it is supervised by an adult.
7. If currently using other drugs, please consult a physician or pharmacist before using this product.